-

Keep up to date

My Current Feelings

Feel sad. I just feel sad today. Why do ones do this to you, when they know u had loved them.

Di sini ku buat kenangan sahaja kerana ku tak boleh tahan, ku akan pergi.

SONG: Kenangan Terindah
BAND: Samsons

If i was to write a song for you, it would be unique bcoz our story is unique. In the end i'm the one who will be leaving you. & will be the one to go far from u. Why do u still call me, if u r not going to fully love me. Just so we can talk. i don't want to feel hurt again, i just want true love.

Select Song Mood: Confused

ariel

Sunday, May 25, 2008

About Me, this iNDOKTV blog & Some Photos yall




For those bloggers who want to JOINT VENTURE with me, do write me an email at arielmusicnet@gmail.com with the subject JVenture. We can look into something, so to get more traffic to our blogs.

I have a lot of marketing ideas & music events ideas. See if we can brainstorm together & come up with fun & creative ways of marketing our blogs & TV channels.

Feell free to subscribe to my blog either by RSS or you can use a neat little website like http://www.trackengine.com where you can use it to track your favourite blogs. & the convinient thing is they will send you automatically by email when your fav blog is updated. Saves you a lot of time. Just add my URl indoktv.myfrens.com to the bookmark text field on the TrackEngine website.

Written by ariel
indoktv.myfrens.com

1 comment:

25-ish said...

ungu band ? is this a band ?
and you ariel as the vocalist ehh ?
and u guys are frm singapore right ?

nabila .

Singapore Discount News