-

Keep up to date

My Current Feelings

Feel sad. I just feel sad today. Why do ones do this to you, when they know u had loved them.

Di sini ku buat kenangan sahaja kerana ku tak boleh tahan, ku akan pergi.

SONG: Kenangan Terindah
BAND: Samsons

If i was to write a song for you, it would be unique bcoz our story is unique. In the end i'm the one who will be leaving you. & will be the one to go far from u. Why do u still call me, if u r not going to fully love me. Just so we can talk. i don't want to feel hurt again, i just want true love.

Select Song Mood: Confused

ariel

Friday, May 16, 2008

Long Weekend Coming. Lots of singing for me:)

Yes the weekend is coming. That means time to chill n sing n sing.

Man i really want to improve my singing. So far at the Karaoke singing sessions thats held by the CCs, people been telling me, i should enter into competition. Well, may be i'm hard on myself, but i think i still need to improve before entering.

I'm getting technical on my singing. Playing around with my vocals. And I'm still looking for which genre suits me best?

Slow rock, Fast rock, RnB or pop. Right now i think i'L focus on Fast Rock. Its more entertaining.

Any vocal gurus out there? I've been discovering new places to go & sing & meeting lots of new people. Thats cool. My time is fully booked by singing sessions & performances.

And discovering new songs which i can sing & perfecting the song & making it sound with your own voice. Thats fun.

Have you ever had dreams? Dreams to start a band, to sing on a stage full of people? To create your own lyrics, songs & ultimately your own album. Well, i feel like this, these days. There's so much to learn & so many people to meet.

Entering Singapore idol 3? Me? Well its at the back of my mind. But i'm more focused on doing what i like without worrying of being judged.

If you are my position, what would you do enter competition or just go & go straight into singing career?

Let's go sing

No comments:

Singapore Discount News