-

Keep up to date

My Current Feelings

Feel sad. I just feel sad today. Why do ones do this to you, when they know u had loved them.

Di sini ku buat kenangan sahaja kerana ku tak boleh tahan, ku akan pergi.

SONG: Kenangan Terindah
BAND: Samsons

If i was to write a song for you, it would be unique bcoz our story is unique. In the end i'm the one who will be leaving you. & will be the one to go far from u. Why do u still call me, if u r not going to fully love me. Just so we can talk. i don't want to feel hurt again, i just want true love.

Select Song Mood: Confused

ariel

Monday, May 12, 2008

Singing at Kallang. 2 maids following me. lol

It was a great adventurous day i'd say. Woke up, bathe & dressed up.

Dress Style: I'd have to say its the Oasis look. Yall know the addidas with stripes sports top & jeans. This the kind of look we'd stick with for our band.

Went outa at bout 12.30pm. Went to Bishan to check out the karaoke there. When i reached, place was pretty good. Met up with the KJ & his wife. They're an old couple. But yeah the guy can sing & belt it out.

He introduced me as the 1st singer. I choose to sing Aku Sedang Ingin Bercinta by Dewa band. Tat song got the adrenalin pumpin. Its so linkin park indo style. Next up was Radja song Pelangi. 1st time singing it. It was also an upbeat song.

Then i tried singing a song by da girl group Ratu. Its catchy. Tried experimenting & adding that radja voice to their song. lol Should try this xperimentation more often. Neva know it might sound interesting enough.

Then after i sang Mungkin Nanti by Peterpan band. My highlight song. This song is so popular, even kids are into it. This was gonna be the practice session for this song before i really belt it out at kallang later.

Then its time to sing something for my mother. Karena Wanita by Ada band. Its a song for the ladies yeah on this Mothers Day.

3pm now, its time to head to the BIG place, kallang. Heard it was big down there with a big stage & lots of rockers. Got in a cab, told the driver its at Kallang CC. And u know what, he dropped me of at some Manadarin Theater which he taght was the CC. My tat got me pissed. It was so far from the actual place. Had to ask around a few people until some knowledgable guy told me the exact location. So off i went to take another cab & good thing this time the driver know where it is.

Finally reached Kallang CC. The place was beautiful. ITs a new CC by the look of it & spacious. BEhind is a basketball & soccer court with playground included. Its a nice place to hang out.
Went inside the Malay Singing Club. MAn it was awesome inside too. Its like a scene in a peterpan music video, lighting was just right & music playing in background. Yeah, i thought yes this is da place to rock.

1st song i sang was Mungkin Nanti by peterpan band. YEs sound system is good. They even have a seat for you to sit down if u dun want to stand.

Last song i sang was Tercipta Untukku by UNGU band. Sing it with all my emotions. Its an emotional song. After the song, went back to my seat. Went to pack ma cds, then as i looked up, saw this malay girl smiling at me. She really looked me in the eye & smiled. I smiled back.

I then wen out to go home. The girls followed me. lol. i tot ok, i'm not a famous person here or what. I just sang an UNGu song. May be they really felt that song & wanted more.

Overall, i had fun. And a great learning singing experience.

No comments:

Singapore Discount News