-

Keep up to date

My Current Feelings

Feel sad. I just feel sad today. Why do ones do this to you, when they know u had loved them.

Di sini ku buat kenangan sahaja kerana ku tak boleh tahan, ku akan pergi.

SONG: Kenangan Terindah
BAND: Samsons

If i was to write a song for you, it would be unique bcoz our story is unique. In the end i'm the one who will be leaving you. & will be the one to go far from u. Why do u still call me, if u r not going to fully love me. Just so we can talk. i don't want to feel hurt again, i just want true love.

Select Song Mood: Confused

ariel

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Upcoming Events List

Here is a list of the upcoming
& past events. If you want
to attend & come along
email me
at arielmusicnet@gmail.com

The purpose of this website is to get people who love to sing together & learn & have lots of fun. Do check out the picture & videos.

UPCOMING EVENTS LIST. For past events click here.


4 Jun 2008, Wed

7.30 pm
Singing at Blk 440 Yishun
Blk440 Yishun

Whosgoing: My usual singing kakis.








8 Jun 2008, Fri

7.30 pm
Singing at Blk 440 Yishun
Blk440 Yishun

Songs I will be Singing: 1. Tulus by Radja band 2. Mungkin Nanti by peterpan band 3. Kenangan Terindah by Samsons band

Whosgoing: My usual singing kakis.








21 Jun 2008


2.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Big Malam Sing & Dance
Ang Mo Kio CC

Whosgoing: Lots of people who love singing & dance






If you want to attend
& come along
email me at
arielmusicnet@gmail.com











No comments:

Singapore Discount News