-

Keep up to date

My Current Feelings

Feel sad. I just feel sad today. Why do ones do this to you, when they know u had loved them.

Di sini ku buat kenangan sahaja kerana ku tak boleh tahan, ku akan pergi.

SONG: Kenangan Terindah
BAND: Samsons

If i was to write a song for you, it would be unique bcoz our story is unique. In the end i'm the one who will be leaving you. & will be the one to go far from u. Why do u still call me, if u r not going to fully love me. Just so we can talk. i don't want to feel hurt again, i just want true love.

Select Song Mood: Confused

ariel

Friday, June 6, 2008

Tagging fun




Tag 1

The rules:

1. List your tagger and post these rules.

2. List 8 random facts about yourself.

8 random facts about myself

1. I am a new singer. Just found my passion to sing. Hopefully can improve, insyaallah

2. i like mostly indonesian rock songs but also sing English & some chinese pop/rock songs.

3. I was also a dancer. Still like to dance, but i like singing more these days.

4. I also have an interest in design.

5. I am single. Just tired of looking for anyone after a sad relationship in the past. Wishing for that one true sincere love.

6. I guess i'm more emotional these days.

7. My philosophy in life. Enjoy your life & have fun.

8. I am right handed.

Tag 2

Remove one question from below and add in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions.

1. What do you want the most now?

Sincerity.

2. If you can have one more dream come true, what would it be? Choose one: cure the environment from global warming and pollution, a cure for cancer, end wars and violence.

Cure the environment. Because if we don't the whole world will explode. And no one left.

3. What are you afraid to lose now?

My creativity.

4. Do you believe in being in love forever?

I do if u find that right on person with sincerity in love.

5. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?

Yes

6. What would you do when you’re feeling down and depressed?
Go singing or listen to music. Music heals the soul.

7. Which type of person do you hate the most?

Insincere people & Back stabbers. Ignorant people.

8. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?

Yes frenship keeps u away from loneliness

9. Do you believe in God?

Yes

10. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

My health & money & mobile:)

11. Do you find it is necessary for you to have a boyfriend?

No i'm noy gay. lol. Girlfriend yes. Someone to love & someone to love u. Cinta indahkan hati

12. What do you want your friends to be like?

Sincere

13. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends’ eyes?

Someone who cares

14. If you’re feeling low one day, who will you go to?

Girlfriend

15. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?

Don't know

16. What would you do if you’ve lost everything in one shot?

Take a deep breathe & start again. Find a new passion

17. What would you do if your ‘friends’ are not really your friends anymore?

Find new friends online & offline. lol

18. What do you see yourself as in the next 5 years?

Hopefully be at peace more. And be a little wiser.

19. (Specifically to Phaik Hsia). Puas hati tak with all my answers? Hehehehe.

20. My Question: Whats your favourite band or music?

ariel

1 comment:

Ariel said...

If yall want to tag me. Do inform me at arielmusicnet@gmail.com

Singapore Discount News