-

Keep up to date

My Current Feelings

Feel sad. I just feel sad today. Why do ones do this to you, when they know u had loved them.

Di sini ku buat kenangan sahaja kerana ku tak boleh tahan, ku akan pergi.

SONG: Kenangan Terindah
BAND: Samsons

If i was to write a song for you, it would be unique bcoz our story is unique. In the end i'm the one who will be leaving you. & will be the one to go far from u. Why do u still call me, if u r not going to fully love me. Just so we can talk. i don't want to feel hurt again, i just want true love.

Select Song Mood: Confused

ariel

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Event: Singing at Yishun 4 Jun 08

WHAT:
Singing session

WHEN:
4 Jun 08 @ 7pm

WHERE:
Yishun RC

EVENT REVIEW:
It was a great night of singing at Yishun. Met so many new friends young & old.

ANALYSIS OF SONGS SUNG BY ME:
On that night I sang the following songs in this order.

1st song I sang Mungkin Nanti by Peterpan Band - No much crowd yet, except the beautiful DJ & her friends.

2. Sedang Ingin Bercinta by Dewa - After singing this song someone said I should enter Anugerah. Well nah I don't like to be judged. I'd rather go & create my own songs.

3. Cintailah by Radja - Got a huge loud applause by the crowd. Wow, i never thought my singing could have that kind of effect. It felt good.

4. Topeng by peterpan - This is the song that always seems to get the crowd going. And it did. All the crowd came in when i was about to sing this song. Could see the excitement on all the kids faces. lol

No comments:

Singapore Discount News